Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Register or log in to view additional digital contents for the teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
Changing the World
1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary Nonfiction
300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers Classic
Robert Louis Stevenson. Retold by Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Movers
William Shakespeare - Retold by Silvana Sardi
Aladdin and the Magic Lamp
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Anonymous - Retold by Jane Cadwallader. Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
The Emotions Game
Vocabulary Argument: General vocabulary