Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools
Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools is a course designed specifically to help students prepare for the revised Cambridge B1 Preliminary for Schools exam. It can also be used to complement a general English course.
Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools provides full preparation for the Cambridge exam by covering all the vocabulary, grammar and structures in the Cambridge English: B1 Preliminary for Schools syllabus (revised 2020).
• 12 eight-page units.
• Extensive cyclic revision and practice of all exam parts.
• 6 revision units for revising the main structures and vocabulary.
• Writing and Speaking bank; Grammar reference.
• A complete practice test at the end of the book.
• New vocabulary introduced at the beginning of each unit.
• Cyclic revision and recycling of the vocabulary, grammar and structures.
• Exam tips boxes to help students prepare for each part of the exam.
• Clear guidance and suggestions for extra activities in the Teacher’s Book.
Digital resources for online / blended lessons
• Digital Book with all the audio and video resources and interactive exam activities.
• ELI LINK App.
• Online resources.
Access digital content directly from the paper book
With ELI LINK you will be able to access all audio and video content directly from a smartphone or tablet while you are using your paper textbook.
The digital book is available on Eli Digital Hub platform.
Find out how to activate your book.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
Student’s Book (240 pp. full colour) + Workbook + Digital Book + downloadable audio files + ELi Link App
Teacher’s guide + Digital book + Online resources
Digital Edition Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools
These products might also interest you
My Name is Ça Depend
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
ActionAid International Italia
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Movers
William Shakespeare - Retold by Silvana Sardi
Five Children and It
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
E. Nesbit. Adapted by Jane Cadwallader.
Preparation for the A1 Movers Cambridge English Qualifications
Consolidate and widen students’ knowledge of vocabulary and structures relating to everyday life.