A collection of 75 large photo cards, chosen to encourage an exchange of opinions and class discussion.
75 photos which illustrate environmental, social and personal themes and encourage students to speak, interact and exchange opinions with others. Students improve their comprehension, oral production and interactive skills in an interesting and stimulating way.
These cards are ideal for both group and pair work, and they can be used in online lessons.
On one side of each card there is:
• a photograph which illustrates a theme; the other side contains:
• a series of questions pertinent to the depicted theme;
• a list of vocabulary and suggestions which can be used to answer the questions and stimulate discussion;
• discussion topics for in-depth discussions at a more advanced level.
The box contains:
• 75 large photo cards
• a guide containing suggestions and learning paths
One photo a thousand words One photo a thousand words
These products might also interest you
Music in Florence!
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life
Stage 5 | Advanced | 2500 headwords | C1 | CAE | Classic
Virginia Woolf. Retold by Richard J. Larkham. Illustrated by Antonio Marinoni
A Midsummer Night's Dream
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
William Shakespeare. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Daniela Tieni
Questions and answers
The Prince and the Pauper
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Classic-Theatre
Mark Twain - Retold by Lisa Suett