Pandy the Panda
Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1
Nina Lauder, Magaly Villarroel
Pandy the Panda is a three-level course for pre-school children aged
between 3 and 5 which offers a wide range of materials to ensure
enjoyable lessons for very young learners.
• Highly illustrated in full colour.
• Photos to link vocabulary and situations to the real world.
• Stories and age-appropriate activities.
• Songs and chants for use in class and at home.
• Reinforcement of each unit’s target language.
• Pen-to-paper activities; pre-reading, pre-writing.
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD
• Four colour, interleaved with Pupil’s Book.
• Step-by-step notes for all materials.
• Routines, use of the Pandy Puppet, extra ideas and materials.
• Full-colour Flashcards; double-sided Story Cards; Posters.
Teacher’s Digital Book
• All course material, for Interactive Whiteboard or computer.
• ‘Heads-up’ interactive lessons.
Digital resources for online / blended lessons
• DVD-ROM with interactive digital book of the coursebook;
• Audio and Video material which can be shared on any platform;
• All course material for interactive and online lessons
Pandy the Panda - Activity Book 1
Pandy the Panda - Activity Book 2
Pandy the Panda - Activity Book 3
Pandy the Panda - Digital Book 1
Pandy the Panda - Digital Book 2
Pandy the Panda - Digital Book 3
Pandy the Panda - Flashcards 1
Pandy the Panda - Flashcards 2
Pandy the Panda - Flashcards 3
Pandy the Panda - Poster Pack
Pandy the Panda - Pupil’s Book 1
Pandy the Panda - Pupil’s Book 2
Pandy the Panda - Pupil’s Book 3
Pandy the Panda - Story Cards 1
Pandy the Panda - Story Cards 2
Pandy the Panda - Story Cards 3
Pandy the Panda - Teacher’s Guide 1
Pandy the Panda - Teacher’s Guide 2
Pandy the Panda - Teacher’s Guide 3
These products might also interest you
English with Crosswords
Photocopiable activity resource books in 2 levels
A Midsummer Night's Dream
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Classic
William Shakespeare. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Daniela Tieni
A four-level English language course for Primary School children
by Günter Gerngross and Herbert Puchta
The Importance of Being Earnest
STAGE 6 Proficiency | Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
Oscar Wilde - Introduction, notes and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
Little Lord Fauntleroy
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Classic
Frances Hodgson Burnett