Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Angela Tomkinson, Elizabeth Lee
Think Global is a topic-based approach to the cultures of the Englishspeaking world covering subjects close to teenager’s hearts - sport, wellness and music - as well as traditional topics such as literature, history and institutions.
• 15 Units with materials at two, clearly-labelled levels of difficulty:
- For mixed ability classes;
- To allow a return to a popular topic with more challenging material.
• Interesting and amusing information.
• 4 skills development through a wide variety of activities.
• Age-appropriate games make intercultural studies fun as well as educational.
• Preparation for the Cambridge English Assessment: Key Exam (KET):
- reading comprehension, summary, letter and email writing, speaking activities.
• Authentic videos on a range of interesting topics give a real taste of English worldwide.
• Pre-and post-watching worksheets deepen students’understanding of issues.
DVD Digital Book
• All material in digital format.
• Video and audio materials in a single component.
• IWB-compatible for fun and motivating ‘heads-up’ moments in class.
• Detailed unit-by-unit teaching notes.
• Extra background information.
• Answer keys.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• 30 pages of extra materials.
• Short play to act out in class or at the end of the school year.
Coursebook - 176 pp. full colour
Teacher’s Book - 80 pp. b/w
These products might also interest you
Preparation for the Pre A1 Starters Cambridge English Qualifications
Journey to the Centre of the Earth
Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali.
Jules Verne. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Stage 4 | Upper-Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | FCE | Classic
James Joyce. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan. Illustrated by Martina Merlini.
Play for the planet
1000 headwords | B1 | Preliminary
Elizabeth Ferretti. Illustrated by Lorenzo Conti.