Beginner to Elementary - Common European Framework: A1-A2
Angela Tomkinson, Elizabeth Lee
Think Global is a topic-based approach to the cultures of the Englishspeaking world covering subjects close to teenager’s hearts - sport, wellness and music - as well as traditional topics such as literature, history and institutions.
• 15 Units with materials at two, clearly-labelled levels of difficulty:
- For mixed ability classes;
- To allow a return to a popular topic with more challenging material.
• Interesting and amusing information.
• 4 skills development through a wide variety of activities.
• Age-appropriate games make intercultural studies fun as well as educational.
• Preparation for the Cambridge English Assessment: Key Exam (KET):
- reading comprehension, summary, letter and email writing, speaking activities.
• Authentic videos on a range of interesting topics give a real taste of English worldwide.
• Pre-and post-watching worksheets deepen students’understanding of issues.
DVD Digital Book
• All material in digital format.
• Video and audio materials in a single component.
• IWB-compatible for fun and motivating ‘heads-up’ moments in class.
• Detailed unit-by-unit teaching notes.
• Extra background information.
• Answer keys.
• Transcripts of all recorded material.
• 30 pages of extra materials.
• Short play to act out in class or at the end of the school year.
Coursebook - 176 pp. full colour
Teacher’s Book - 80 pp. b/w
These products might also interest you
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/KET | Classic
Robert Louis Stevenson Retold by Silvana Sardi. Illustrated by Bombo.
The Secret Garden - Young
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
Frances Hodgson Gurnett. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Hooray for the Holidays!
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Dominique Guillemant - Illustrated by Alistar
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Key | Classic
Follow your dreams
Illustrated by Ilaria Urbinati.