Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
An introduction to the cultures of the English-Speaking World designed to capture the imagination of secondary school students.
• 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live In.
• Graded progression of contents and skills work.
• Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
• Facts and figures about countries around the English-speaking world.
• 2 Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
• Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
• Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for extension and revision activities.
• Extra texts and comprehension exercises.
• Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing summaries on a computer.
• Interactive activities featuring maps and images.
Crossing Cultures - SB
Crossing Cultures - TB
These products might also interest you
Ready for Planet English Split Edition
Foundations to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: Pre-A1 - B2
Claire Moore, Catrin Elen Morris, Sarah Jane Lewis
Scotland is Magic!
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Non-fiction
One Photo, a Thousand Words
Speaking English with pictures
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Mark Twain Retold by Jane Bowie. Illustrated by Margherita Micheli.
ELI Photo Cards
Intermediate - Upper Intermediate