Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
An introduction to the cultures of the English-Speaking World designed to capture the imagination of secondary school students.
• 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live In.
• Graded progression of contents and skills work.
• Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
• Facts and figures about countries around the English-speaking world.
• 2 Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
• Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
• Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
• Suggestions for extension and revision activities.
• Extra texts and comprehension exercises.
• Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing summaries on a computer.
• Interactive activities featuring maps and images.
Crossing Cultures - SB
Crossing Cultures - TB
These products might also interest you
A Collection of First World War Poetry
STAGE 6 Proficiency | Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
J. Borsbey & R. Swan, Editors
The Jungle Book
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Rudyard Kipling - Illustrated by Valentina Mai. Retold by Richard B. A. Brown
PET buster Practice Tests
Kester Dodgson, Alston, Galimberti, Graham
Roundtrip of Britain and Ireland
Uncle Jack and the Bakonzi Tree
Stage 3 - Young ELI Readers - below A1.1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrazioni di Gustavo Mazali