Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Stage 3 - Young Adult ELI Readers - below B1
Oscar Wilde - Illustrated by Antonio van der Zee. Retold and activities by Jane Bowie
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Mark Twain Retold by Jane Bowie. Illustrated by Margherita Micheli.
Fairy Tales in Games
Vocabulary and language structures
The Boy with the Red Balloon
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers| Original
Team Up in English 1-2-3-4
Beginner to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A1-B1
Kavanagh, Morris, Moore, Cattunar, Smith, Canaletti, Tite