Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
The Mill on the Floss
STAGE 4 Upper Intermediate | 1800 headwords | B2 | First (FCE) | Classic
The Boat Race Mystery
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Original
J.Borsbey & R. Swan - Illustrated by Thomas Cambi
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework of Reference A2-B1
Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Little Lord Fauntleroy
Stage 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Classic
Frances Hodgson Burnett
Ready for English