Activity Books for Primary School Children
5 revision Activity Books to review and consolidate grammar and
vocabulary learned over the Primary School year.
• Topic-based, fun activities involving listening, doing, creating.
• Topics common to most Primary School course materials.
• Carefully graded progression over the five volumes.
• Suitable for classroom as well as self-study use.
• Pupil’s Audio CD with each volume.
• Removable insert of audio transcripts and answer keys.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Easy English with games...1
Easy English with games...2
Easy English with games...3
Easy English with games...4
Easy English with games...5
These products might also interest you
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark
STAGE 2 Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Key | Classic
Harry and the Crown
Stage 4 - Young ELI Readers - below A2
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Romeo and Juliet
Stage 2 - Young Adult ELI Readers - A2
William Shakespeare. Illustrated by Giorgio Baroni. Adaptation and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan.
Stage 1 Elementary | 600 headwords | A1 | Movers | Classic
Eleanor H. Porter
Naoko, My Japan
Illustrated by Marta Pantaleo.