Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
The Picture of Dorian Gray
Stage 3 - Young Adult ELI Readers - below B1
Oscar Wilde - Illustrated by Antonio van der Zee. Retold and activities by Jane Bowie
Hooray for the Holidays!
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Dominique Guillemant - Illustrated by Alistar
Hands on Language
A series of 3 projects for ‘Content and Language Integrated Learning’ (CLIL) For Secondary School.
by Damiana Covre and Melanie Segal
Intermediate to Advanced - Common European Framework: B1-C1
Elementary - Common European Framework: A2