Flash on English for Banking & Finance
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
The book offers finance and banking-related vocabulary, presented in realistic situations, with practice of relevant language structures.
Flash on English for Banking & Finance will be especially useful to all students preparing to enter professions related to banking and finance, or to professionals who want to improve their language competence.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Banking & Finance - SB
These products might also interest you
The Prince and the Poor Boy
Stage 1 100 headwords | below A1 | Starters | Classic
Mark Twain. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Stage 2 |Pre-Intermediate | 800 headwords | A2 | Flyers/Key | Non-fiction
Liz Ferretti - Illustrated by Francesca Capellini
Adjectives & Opposites
Elementary to Intermediate - Common European Framework: A2-B1
The Secret Garden - Young
Stage 3 300 headwords | A1.1 | Movers | Classic
Frances Hodgson Gurnett. Retold by Jane Cadwallader.