Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising
Intermediate to Upper Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1-B2
Flash on English for Marketing & Advertising is specifically designed for those who are studying for a career in business with a strong focus on marketing strategies and advertising, or for company employees who need to improve their language skills.
• Free-standing modules cover the major content areas required by the particular profession.
• Exercises and activities practise language functions and encourage vocabulary acquisition.
• Recordings in MP3 format available online.
Online Teacher’s Resources
• Teacher’s Answer Key and transcripts of all recordings.
• All listening material in MP3 format.
Extra Digital Resources - Student
Extra Digital Resources - Teacher
FLASH ON ENGLISH for Marketing & Advertising - SB
These products might also interest you
The Great Gatsby
Stage 5 - Young Adult ELI Readers - Advanced C1
Francis Scott Fitzgerald. Adaptation and activities by Richard J. Larkhman.
The Fox and the Grapes
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers | Fairy Tales
Stage 2 200 headwords | A1 | Starters/Movers
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Culture and interdisciplinary topics
Course for the preparation of the Cambridge Preliminary English Test (PET) exam
By Lisa Kester Dodgson Cynthia Gilmore Alston, Attilio Galimberti, Karl Graham