A 3-level English course for 3-5 year old Pre-School children.
Beginner to Elementary
Laura Irons, Laura Rossetti
Zippy Deedoo is a three-level, story-based course for children aged
between 3 and 5 which caters for all learning types.
• Target language introduced through stories linked to daily life.
• Story Time: follow Zippy the dog, Deedoo a little girl and Kabir a
little boy in their fun adventures.
• Game Time: interaction with other pupils.
• Sing & Dance Time: whole-body involvement in the
• Full notes for each lesson with timing of activities.
• Full transcripts of all recordings.
• Extra ideas and materials: drama, crafts, games.
Class Audio CD
• Dialogues, chants, songs and karaoke.
• Full-colour Flashcards of target vocabulary.
• Story Cards to illustrate the stories and prompt repetition.
Pupil’s Book Starter
Pupil’s Book A
Pupil’s Book B
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD Starter
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD A
Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD B
Story Cards A
Story Cards B
These products might also interest you
A Faraway World
Stage 2 - Teen ELI Readers - below A2
Discover B1 Preliminary for Schools
Intermediate - Common European Framework: B1
Claire Moore, Valentina M. Chen
Heart of Darkness
Stage 6| Proficiency| Unabridged Texts | C2 | CPE | Classic
Joseph Conrad. Introduction, notes and activities by Janet Borsbey and Ruth Swan
Granny Fixit and the yellow string
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1
Jane Cadwallader - Illustrated by Gustavo Mazali
Doruk’s Cats - Through the Streets of Istanbul
Stage 4 400 headwords | A2 | Flyers | Real Life